1. We ship within the United States of America and to:
2. Most orders ship within one business day.
3. We prefer to ship your package by United States Postal Service Priority Mail when the destination is the United States and when the package weight is under 3 lbs. This is your least expensive shipping method. Priority mail is delivered in 2-3 busines days after shipment. Priority Mail is the only shipping method that permits delivery to a post office box. The post office is just down the road from our building.
4. If you elect to ship via United States Postal Service Priority Mail, you waive any requirement that we provide proof of delivery with a signature. Even without proof of delivery with a signature, Prioirty Mail still permits you to track your Priority Mail shipment, and we can show delivery confirmation by date and time to your particular zip code. You are agreeing that this is sufficient proof that we have delivered your merchandise. We have done this to lower your cost to ship. If you do not want to waive proof of delivery with a signature, you must select any FedEx shipping method as your shipping method, and then we will be able to provide you with a signature as proof of delivery.
5. You bear the responsibility for the correctness of the shipping address that you provide. If we send the package to that address, and it is returned to us as undeliverable, we will contact you by email to advise you that we have received the package back. You agree that we may charge your credit card for the additional shipping, handling ($5.00) and insurance to send the package to a better address that you may provide. If you fail to provide a better address, we will restock the product and issue you a refund of the price of the merchandise, only, less a restocking fee of $20% or $5.00, whichever is greater. You agree to bear all incidental and consequential costs of providing us with incorrect addresses for shipping or for billing.
6. If you elect express shipping, we are not accepting a legal responsibility to process the order, pack and ship earlier than one business day from our receipt of your order, or when we have your merchandise in stock, whichever is later.
7. If you use Third Party Billing for any shipping method, and the account number you enter is not that of the purchaser or a financially responsible third party, you agree to indemnify defend and hold harmless V. P. Gabriel, Inc. from and against any shipping charges and penalties it incurs, and you authorize V. P. Gabriel, Inc. to charge your credit card the full amount of such shipping charges and penalties, among other remedies, in order to make itself whole.